I would like to have a field which shows the substasks bar progress as a percentage number.
I am also wondering to have custom fields which counts the number of each substasks category status (issue atribute).
- Pending
- In progress
- Concluded
I believe this can be done via Scriptrunner's Scripted Field
Jira does not natively provide a feature for showing a progress bar in the way you describe. You would need to investigate third party apps to find that functionality.
With native functionality you could create custom number fields, and with the native Automation feature you might be able to calculate the values and post them into the fields. I've not tried to work out that type of automation, so I'm not positive it could be done.
Answered over at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Count-Number-of-Subtasks-and-add-on-parent-s-custom-scripted/qaq-p/1822556 where there's the same question as a follow-up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.