I want to auto create a JIRA ticket, every first day of the month or quarterly
Is that achievable ?
@Joseph Dennis
Hi Joseph:
Yes, you can setup a scheduled triggered rule via Automation for Jira.
Hope this helps and glad to support your ask again.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your response.
I'm aware of this one step but what makes the ticket creation happen is my concern.
Your help would be much appreciated.
@Joseph Dennis -
What is your concern? The rule can be localized just for the project in question. If you can provide a bit more information on your concern, then I can respond to you further.
Best, Joseph
The scenario is straight forward, from Monday to Friday or everyday of the week.
We need a ticket to be created.
I can understand the schedule from your previous comment.
What about the next step for it in order to achieve it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.