I'm testing Issue import from CSV in Jira Cloud and all works well except any User Picker (Single User) custom field only seems to work if I include the UserID in the field rather than the User Name. I've tried the User Names with quotes and without. Tried email as well. In every test the file fails to import due to the user not being recognized in the system unless use the full UserID for that field. Works every time using that.
I'm testing the import to eventually have users doing quarterly imports of a lot of issues and would like for them to not have to track down a UserID for each of these fields. Is there a trick to importing with the User Name value? Thanks!
Example Error:
Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ User 'Bob Example' was not found in the system.; User 'Bob.Example' was not found in the system.; User 'Bob.Example@example.com' was not found in the system.; User '"Bob Example"' does not exist. ]