I've got a custom service desk report that shows the average first support response time for issues submitted to the service desk.
When I view details for individual tickets on the report, there are several Elapsed Times that show up as WAY higher than what they actually are on the ticket.
Here's the most egregious example:
- User created the Issue March 16, 2022, 8:22 AM
- Support added a Comment March 16, 2022, 8:32 AM
- Service desk report shows Elapsed Time to first response as 155:03 instead of 0:10 - basically 6.5 days instead of 10 minutes
This is totally skewing my reporting and reduces the credibility of my entire dashboard!
Things I've already looked into that don't seem to be causing this problem:
- Support comment to User was a customer-facing comment, not an Internal Note
- User is in a user group covered by one of the SLA filters, and has submitted other tickets where the first response time is being calculated correctly in this same report
- Ticket status also changed at 8:32 AM, which should have triggered the SLA to stop counting even if JSD 'missed' the comment since ticket status changing is also one of the SLA rules
- Nothing happened on the ticket 6 days after it was created
Is there something I'm missing? Is this a bug that needs to be reported?
Thank you in advance for any replies!