I have 2 verified domains with about 220 members and i have a total of 600 + users from other approved domains. I applied the 2FA but its not affecting the other users. just the members within my domain. I need help
Hi @Efetobore Omadevuae ,
please take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/enforce-two-step-verification/ in order to figure out how to enable 2FA.
As specified here you can enable 2FA just for the approved domains but not for others:
You can only enforce two-step verification on user accounts from your verified domains. Users that are either self-managed or managed by another domain, and haven’t enabled two-step verification, can still log in without using two-step verification.
There's an open ticket https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ACCESS-102 in order to allow to 2FA for other users.
Please vote and watch it in order to keep you updated.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.