In the documentation it shows you have the ability to export the Project Navigator views, but I don't have that option in our version of JIRA. Is there something I am missing?
.
Hi @Lacey
Project Navigator views are part of the Projectrak app.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210816/projectrak-project-tracking-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hope it helps you!
Leo
Thank you, I'm good with the views...What I am looking for is the export to excel option which is shown in the documentation, but not within our instance of JIRA/Projectrak:
I guess you are using a Jira Cloud instance, right? If it is true, this feature is only available on Data Center… but I have great news! We are going to start the development of export to CSV next month!
If you want to be informed, please email us (help@deiser.com), and we will inform you when we release this feature!
Thanks and I hope it helps you! 🙏🏽
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.