Hi dear
I wonder why dont we have a macro to mention you in Confluence
Example when we mention reader in Facebook
Thank you so much for help
Hi @Nguyen Hoang Phong ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Mention a user could be helpful in order to track and notify tht person about a comment, a page and so on.
On a metting notes, for example, mention an attendee could be useful because each attendee will receive a notification about that note.
The real question is : "Why not?"
Fabio
Thanks Fabio I changed my question for more clear
OK, now is more clear.
Usually this issue is related to an indexing issue but only Atlassian support can solve that.
Try to raise a ticket to atlassian support https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Please let me know if it solves,
Hi Phong,
I replied on your duplicate discussion, but I'll close that now and include my reply here.
I understand you want a method to mention the reader, aka current user, in a Confluence page. Using mentions, you would mention a specific user, and they receive a notification.
Can you help elaborate on your use case of how you would use a "current user" mention? That will allow us to understand your requirement better.
Take care,
Shannon | Atlassian Cloud Support
Thanks @Shannon S for fast reply
This feature will help us in 1 scenarios:
- Create better guideline for current user. (they just click on your homepage to follow the guide)
Hi @Nguyen Hoang Phong,
So, is it that you would want every one of your users to receive a notification that they were mentioned on a single page?
The mention only points to a specific user, so it might be easier to share the page with your users using the Share a page feature, then everyone will get a notification.
Let me know your thoughts.
Shannon | Atlassian Community Support
Hi @Shannon S
I don't want to mention people, I just wanna make a guideline and that guideline interacting with <current user>, example:Step1: Go to the mailbox of <current user>Step: Go to options/view...
...
Thank you for hear my idea
Phong
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.