How to add a chart which shows SLA met or breached tickets?
Unfortunately this is not possible. I seem to recall that there was an open suggestion on this but I checked JAC without any luck. You might wish to use the in app Feedback link to let Atlassian know of your interest.
Hi, @Hiti Verma
How do you measure your SLAs - using the Jira Service Management or other options?
Maybe you could try another solution for Jira Cloud SLA Time and Report for Jira, which has the functionality of sharing charts on external dashboards, or with certain settings - on Jira dashboard. The chart will look like this:
Check out this instruction, hope it will help you!
By the way, this add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m ready to help you.
Hi @Hiti Verma
I'm afraid it is not possible to do this on default Jira dashboards.
In case you're up for an add-on, our app Dashboard Hub - Reports & Charts includes SLA Accomplishment as a gadget that you can configure in seconds!
You can have a look at a real ITSM dashboard example here, containing several SLA Accomplishment gadgets.
Additionally, Dashboard Hub offers +70 gadgets, multi-project gadgets, pre-defined templates, external share, custom charts, different chart types, and more.
Hope it helps
Iván, Product Marketing Manager
The sample dashboard is password protected.
I have installed a free trial of this app. It does not provide a %SLA breached by priority. That "Breached 4.8%" will not change, regardless of the priority you use on the graph. It does provide the actual time to first response, which is available with the out-of-the-box Jira gadgets.
I'm absolutely amazed that there isn't a way to say "we met our SLA xx% of the time for critical priority tickets" in Jira. This is a very basic metric.
"InProgress - Exceeded" and "Exceeded-Completed??"
What is that graph measuring?
Hi @Michael diLorenzo
Thank you for trying Dashboard Hub!
Our team is looking into your issue, but can't reproduce it. Could I kindly ask you to send us screenshots, a video, or the shared link to our support team or to my email?
ivan dot garcia at appfire dot com
We want to help you with it and debug it.
Here is an example of how you should be able to filter by priority:
All the best,
Ivan
To reproduce the issue: Create a graph like the one you created, observe the "Breached: 50%." Now change the priority for the graph. Observe "Breached; 50%." Change it again, and observe "Breached: 50%."
I'm not sure of the purpose of that graph. If I select a priority, why do I also have to see "All tickets?" The graph on the left is showing two different types of tickets, the graph on the right is measuring only one type of ticket.
The graph you see above is SLA Statuses Pie Chart. It shows an amount ratio of issues with different statuses of achieving SLA goals: in progress, met, and exceeded.
Now he has a little different view.
I am unsure if charts are more appropriate for this query, but I think showing other reports from the same SLA Time and Report add-on would be better. For example, the chart of SLA Met & Exceeded issues.
Or a Table view report.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.