Hi,
I have multiple downstream teams with their own Sprint cadence. My team is a separate team that needs to be able to add tickets to those other teams and still do their own work.
So:
TeamA (Our team) has tickets that are TeamA tickets
TeamB has tickets that are TeamB tickets and TeamA tickets
TeamC has tickets that are TeamC tickets and TeamA tickets
I am trying to set up a board so that I can see upcoming sprints for TeamA, TeamB and TeamC and add tickets from TeamA to each of those
I currently have a filter:
project = TEAMA OR (Project = TEAMB AND labels = TeamATix) OR (Project = TEAMC AND labels = TeamATix) ORDER BY Rank ASC
This is great, and it lets me see the Active sprints in TeamB and TeamC, but when I create a Sprint, it defaults to creating one based off TeamC, AND I cannot make it active. Also I cannot see upcoming Sprints for TeamB and TeamC
The workflow is:
TeamA has a backlog of work, and either plans to do the work or adds it to TeamB or TeamC for them to do the work. This work is timebound and so needs to be tracked by TeamA
Is it possible to do this and if there is a plugin that allows this could someone point me at it as I have spent hours trying to find a way to do this.
Thanks