Having some trouble here and can only find documentation for the server API. I am simply trying to set an insight field when creating an issue via the Jira create api
Both of the above say to use the following syntax...
{
"fields": {
"customfield_10098": {
"value": "5 Lowest Impact"
},
"customfield_10118": {
"id": "10367"
},
"customfield_10148": "12345",
"customfield_10236": {
"id": "11332"
},
"description": {
"content": [
{
"content": [
{
"text": "job abended",
"type": "text"
}
],
"type": "paragraph"
}
],
"type": "doc",
"version": 1
},
"issuetype": {
"name": "Batch Abend"
},
"project": {
"key": "AST"
},
"reporter": {
"id": "61df53ffe76379006871f360"
},
"summary": "job abended please fix",
"customfield_10010": "82",
"customfield_10332": [{"key" : "CUS-63"}]
}
}
The issue gets created but there is no value in the insight object field. All other data is there (including Request Type which is 10010). I tried a number of other things as well (all accepted with a 201 return code):
"customfield_10332": [{"key" : "CUS-63"}] "customfield_10332": [{"key" : "63"}] "customfield_10332": [{"objectId" : "63"}] "customfield_10332": [{"objectId" : "CUS-63"}] "customfield_10332": [{"name" : "object name"}] "customfield_10332": [{"Id" : "CUS-63"}]
"customfield_10332": [{"Id" : "63"}]
I am sure I have the correct custom field number as I got the 'not on the screen' message at first before I added the field to the screen. Also here it is via the custom field screen:

So is there a difference in the cloud syntax? Is there something wrong here that I just can't see? Is there a different API I should be using?
I looked through the JSM API but nothing stood out https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/service-desk/rest/intro/