Is it possible to copy, duplicate or clone a project. I don't need all the issues in the project just the configuration. If I have to copy the issues that's fine I.
In Ondemand, you can use the JIRA Command Line interface to do this for you. Specifically the CloneProject command.
You can't do it on onDemand. In the downloaded version, scriptrunner is an option.
Ah I see. Missed that one!
I see I need to purchase a CLI license or something. Will I also need the CLI liences if we also plan to use the Jira API to update issues from another product?
While am not sure about the license, but you can refer to https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JCLI/JIRA+Command+Line+Interface , as this is a plugin or an itnerface that you use it from your computer and not installing it on your JIRA. This Command Line tool is developed by 3rd party vendors. But for using the JIRA API, you do not need another specific license as they are totally two different things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.