Automation conditions and actions usually have expandable blocks like "How do I access issue data in my comment?" or "What values can I compare?" listing smart values available or links to articles (e.g. Available issue fields) at the bottom.
Our plugin suggests its own smart values. Is it possible to add a link to our article explaining our smart values or somehow extend the blocks?
Hi @Irina Svirkina
First thing, I am just a Jira user and not a representative of Atlassian in any way...
I suspect the answer is: "no, that is not possible".
If any marketplace vendor could add to that information, or even allow customers to configure it, it seems like it would steadily get longer and longer/more and more brittle, eventually making the rule definition UX unstable.
Perhaps contact Atlassian Support/vendor relations to learn if such things are even possible.
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.