I tried to create the attribute under object, however, there is no attribute creation button on the screen which I think supposed to be there. I attached the screen of my object under the Insight with NO attribute button.
Hi @T-mac ,
welcome to the atlassian community!
In order to add an existing attribute for your insight object you need to click on EDIT button (it is an the left of your screenshot).
If you need to add an attribute for that object type please follow this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/adding-attributes-to-object-types-1044784524.html
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hello Fabio,
Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried but when I click the EDIT button, the attached screen showed up and seems like nothing related to attribute.
you need first to add attribute to your insight object (check link of my previous reply). After doing that, the entered attribute will appear when click on edit button
Hi, @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,
Thanks for your comments.
Yeah, I tried, but there is no such attribute button on the right top corner as it described under the article linked above.
Here is my screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.