I've successfully created an automation for a Trigger issue (in project TGR) that creates a linked issue (in project DSI) & copies in the summary, description & blocks the trigger issue (in the TSR project).
Thus the trigger issue (in the TGR project) is blocked by the newly created issue (in the DSI project).
I would now like to setup an automation to close the trigger issue (from the TGR project) when the linked issue (in the DSI project) has been worked upon & transitions to Done.
However, this just doesn't seem right & I need some help / confirmation:

I reached out to Atlassian, but received this response:

Which doesn't provide the help I need, since I can't find a trigger for "When: A linked issues is transitioned".
I'm therefore reaching out to the community to see if someone can point me in the right direction.
Many thanks,
Derrick