Hi,
Is there a way of debugging Jira Cloud operations carried out via the REST API, e.g. viewing internal logs?
I am trying to attach a file to an existing issue, following the steps outlined at https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-attachments/#api-rest-api-3-issue-issueidorkey-attachments-post, and I'm getting a 200 OK response back from Jira(albeit with a response body of "[]"), but the attachment never appears on the issue, so wondering if I can work out what went wrong, since there's no information in the response to indicate the issue.
I've double checked that I'm following the syntax of the API for adding the attachment (including adding the "X-Atlassian-Token" header), and that the permissions on both the user and the project are correct for adding attachments, but the only thing I could find that's close to debug logging of the API is System -> Audit Log, which doesn't log anything as low level as adding attachments to an issue.