Outside of running a filter and batch updating assignments is there an easy or better way to run some automation when a user is deactivated? Housekeeping in Jira is a pain and this is just one of those pain points as a Jira Admin I wish we could solve with automation.
Hi @Charles Liss ,
Welcome to Atlassian community.
You might want to vote on this
Thanks,
Srinath T
I think you can use one of these apps. which makes it easier to manage inactive users.
Thanks for the responses but what I want to be able to do is re-assign and change the status of work when people leave the company automatically. I don't want to pay for a 3rd party tool and if that is my only option I'll just write a python script to do what I need and file an improvement.
That isn't exactly what I am trying to do.
Ugh thanks but I was hoping to be able to do this without paid tools.
@Charles Liss yes we had some customers requesting this so there was request opened for the same. I will go ahead and internally add this thread to the bug so that development team might consider this for upcoming releases.
Thanks @Srinatha TondihalCould you link the Jira here for reference so that others may vote it up?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.