Hi,
like a few others here, I no longer have access to my Jira. I was admin and owner until just now and now I no longer have access. Can someone from the Atlassian team please unblock me?
Thanks.
You will need to talk to your administrator, probably the one who removed your access.
If you can't find them, then you will need to raise a support request over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately I am the admin and owner myself.
And this link sent me to this Community.
I'm afraid you'll need to find out which of the other administrators removed your access and get them to put it back.
Thanks again for answering me so quickly here.
But this is exactly my problem: we are a team of 10 and I am the owner and admin. No one else is admin. I've been working with the Jira account for about a year and a half and haven't changed anything in the configuration for at least that year. I was able to log in until yesterday morning and then suddenly not anymore. My whole team can still log in without any problem.
I had changed my ownership from my private mail to my work mail sometime last year, but that was ages ago and in between everything worked fine.
I assume that someone from Atlassian will have to unlock me again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.