When viewing rules for a particular project, all the rules from other projects are listed as well, which makes it very difficult to find the rules and the filter option is removed
Hi @Nash
When I view rules from the project's context I only see the project's rules, and when I view rules from global settings (as a site admin) I see all rules.
Would you please share a screen image showing what you see? That may indicate what is happening. Thanks!
Kind regards,Bill
Enclosed screenshot of what I am seeing on project rules - at first I assumed it was a bug, now that you confirm you only see rules for that project.
Hope the screenshot helps
I recommend editing your question and re-posting the screen image as it did not appear. Thanks!
Wow - trying to attach a screenshot is impossible
Raised a bug issue with the support team as I can't attach a screenshot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.