Can I refer a table cell from one table in another table in confluence?
@[deleted]Welcome to Confluence Cloud!
Can you clarify your question so I can attempt t assist? Are you trying to mirror the contents of one cell in a table to another cell?
Andy, thank you for your response. yes wanted to mirror a content of a cell from one table to another cell in another table.
Hi @[deleted],
With the standard Excerpt/Excerpt Include macros you won't achieve the case - Cloud tables don't support nesting, you won't be able to put any macro inside the cell.
But you'll be able to reuse the whole table.
@[deleted]as @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ the functionality you are looking for is not available in Confluence. Thanks for clarifying your use case. I apologize for the late reply, your clarification came in after I was offline for the night.
No worries @Andy Gladstone . Thank you for the prompt reply.
Thank you @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ for the response!
Hi @[deleted]
you might also want to check out my company's app Orderly Databases, which we consider to be able to "reinvent confluence tables" by introducing databases to confluence spaces.
It's free for up to 10 users.
Cheers,Robert
@[deleted]if my answer helped you, please kindly mark it as Answer Accepted so others with similar questions can more easily locate it.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.