I am trying to solve for using Jira Service Desk as a way to collect feedback on our product. I would like customers to be able to see other requests that have been raised and upvote them. As of now, the only way I can figure out how to do this is to make everyone an agent (which would come with significant cost).
1) Is there a way to allow customers to see all requests (not just their own)? I have double checked our global permissions and have selected:
"Should new requests automatically be shared with a customer's organization?"
Yes, automatically share email requests with the customer's organization. Requests sent from the portal will also be shared unless the customer selects otherwise
However, if I go to the portal I can still only see my requests. Is there a permission I am missing somewhere?
2) When I look at my requests in the portal, there is no voting functionality. I can only see the thumbs up button to vote once I am an agent looking through the tickets in the queue. So even if everyone could view all requests, would voting even be an option?