Hi,
I'm looking to have an embedded KB in Jira SD. We're not able to use Confluence at this time so I need something within SD. Can anyone lead me in the right direction?
Thanks.
Hi @Allison Stewart
There may be a solution that I can think of.
You could create a project "Knowledge Base" within your Jira instance, create an issue type "Knowledge article" and create issues of this type to represent your knowledge articles.
Then you can use the third-party app Elements Connect to configure custom fields that will display related knowledge articles to your customers or agents. This could look like this:
If you would like further information, do not hesitate to contact me
I hope this helps.
There is not an embedded solution. Confluence is the integrated solution. The only option would be to have agents to attach KB articles.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.