Hi!
Kanban board/ Sprint board. I cannot find "Group by dropdown" where you can select "Subtasks".
As described here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/JIRA-Board-Group-By-missing-for-users-to-show-Subtasks/qaq-p/1236667
How to activate it?
Cheers,
Maciej
You have to be a project admin for this:
It is right on the board, so you don't have to go looking for settings somewhere outside the board.
Are you sure you are looking at a board for a Team Managed project? Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
This is how it looks like. I have admin (or maybe I only believe that I have, however, I can manage all jira stuff)
In which place I can verify that I have admin for this project? Wherever I've checked, it's correct.
That is not a board that was created automatically with the creation of a Team Managed project. That is a board that was manually created, as is done for a Company Managed project. The two types of boards have different functionality. The manually created boards don't have the Group By option on the board display. For a manually created board you instead use the Swimlanes settings for grouping, and those are found by clicking on the ... button in the upper right, then selecting Settings, then Swimlanes.
@Trudy P Claspill is there an explanation on why the manually created boards on Company Managed projects cannot have Group By feature?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.