Hi Experts,How to pause SLA while status changed to Waiting for a customer in jira Cloud,we have created a new jira project we need to pause the SLAs which status changed to Waiting for the customer.Thanks
Hi @ravikiran nagasetti ,
Please have a look at the following documentation article: Set up SLA conditions
Thanks to accept this answer if you're satisfied with the reply.
Hi, @ravikiran nagasetti
If you want to pause the SLA while the status is changed to Waiting for a customer in Jira Cloud, you can try SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, where you can set it up on the “SLA Configuration Manager” page.
I’ll show you how to do this:
I hope this is what you need.Also, this add-on is created by my SaaSJet team, so if you have any questions, I’m here to answer them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.