I have a Jira Scrum board, and when I am at it in the backlog view, I want to see my epics, in the backlog pane at the bottom of the screen. I've checked and my board filter is showing them in the filter view, but they dont show up in the backlog pane.
I dont want to see them in the sprint pane (I know I can filter there on epics), or in the Active sprint view, but in the backlog view, I should see all the items that my filter allows. If I dont want epics to show I will use the filter to exclude them. FYI the filter I'm using is:
project = SSCU AND "Team Name[Dropdown]" in (Customer-POBacklog, Customer-Alchemist) AND issuetype in (Epic, Story, Task, Bug, Subtask, Sub-task, "Work Order") ORDER BY Rank ASC
Any help in solving this would be great.
Thank you
Scott Grossman