HI Guys And Girls,
We already work with Jira and tempo Timesheets and cost Tracker. However, we are now looking at the possibility for a planner tool. Only we run into some things how we plan now. ( in EXCEL :-))
So I don't want to tell per team member what they have to do per day in a week, but per team what they have to do per week.
Like for 1 week example
Team Mario
- Backend developer -> 40 Hours
- Backend developer -> 40 Hours
- Front-end developer -> 40 Hours
Team Mario projects in 1 week
- 40 Hours - project Leurs
- 40 Hours - Project Mertens
- 8 hours Servicedesk
- etc.
is this possible? I see ONLY module that have the option to plan on team memeber.
however, I always want to know the Capacity per week what I have available on the basis of the team memebers in a team, e.g. if they have one day off in the week, then of course I already have 8 hours less that week