Greetings,
I have noticed that the Confluence cloud (here) does not have a documentation stated for webhooks via oAuth. So I was wondering if webhooks for Confluence are available or if its something that is going to be released soon?
Best Wishes!
@Sanel Hadzini Welcome to Confluence Cloud!
Webhooks are available for Confluence Cloud. You can find the documentation here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/modules/webhook/
Good luck!
Hello @Andy GladstoneThanks for the reply!Correct me if i am wrong, but the link you have mentioned is about managing webhooks though an add-on app, right? What I'm wondering is, if it is possible to manage webhooks through api, like it can be done with Jira (for example)?
Hi @Sanel Hadzini - we only support receiving webhooks registered in apps. We currently dont have any webhook APIs for managing the webhooks like Jira does (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-webhooks/#api-rest-api-3-webhook-get).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.