According to this link I should be able to see an Epic Burndown report in my company managed project:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-epic-burndown-report/
The only reports I see are attached
Hello @John Scott
The Epic Burndown report is available on Scrum boards, not Kanban boards.
Are you looking at a Scrum board or a Kanban board?
@John Scott ,
Thanks for posting. Are you admin here? I think this Epic Burndown Report comes by default and ideally it should be under All Reports > Agile like along with Burndown , Burnup, Sprint Report etc.
That makes sense, my project is Kanban
Thank You!
The "Epic Burndown" report is not visible on my Scrum Board. Any insights as to why?
@Green Rachel E
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
When you post on an old Question only the people watching that question see your post. To best utilize this community, create a new Question to ask for assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.