Is there a max amount of users that can be added to a company managed project?
Hello @Mitchell Mudd
Welcome to the community.
No, there is not a maximum number of users for a project?
Thank you for the welcome - Somebody on my team mentioned hitting a cap on the amount of users they could add to their board and I was fairly certain this wasn't a constraint that would exist on jira but wanted to double check.
Planning on moving over to using groups more anyways
Thank you!
Can you provide any details on the problem that was encountered?
Unfortunately no, as the user who was adding them doesn't care to elaborate haha. I'll update this question if I ever encounter it myself, but I plan to mitigate the 'issue' from occurring by creating groups for each department
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.