In 'Software Simplified Workflow' I would like to skip the now by Jira initial set first step To Open.
Would like to go directly to step To Do. How can I remove step To Open?
You should be able to click on the "create" transition (the one that comes out of the grey sphere) and move the other end to any status you want.
If you are on Cloud and/or the workflow is active, you may not be able to remove the status (you'll get an error). To get around this:
Hi @Arjaan van den Berg
You can simply go to the workflow being used for your project and then edit the workflow.
Are you facing any issues while editing the workflow?
tried to get rid of step 'Open'. See that I can move arround figure but can't relay the link to this first step
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.