I have made a zip file export of our Insight App schema, but can't find a way to import it into Jira Service Management. We have a trial version of the Premium JSM. Insight in JSM is accessible but there is no "Import Schema" or configure option that I can see. This youtube video shows how to do it - but the current gui is not the same. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZ3_vzy3Dg
Just an update on this - I opened a jira ticket and jira support enabled the import schema option for me. Not sure if I missed a step or it needs to always be enabled by jira support.
Update - there is now some advice on the how to
page -
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/migrate-insight-cloud-to-insight-in-jira-service-management/
"
If the Import object schema tab is not visible, please contact us for assistance.
So, quick response and good outcome.
cheers
Mick
HI i have a schema that cant be exported. i make an export of a second schema without any problem, but the one that i really need tells me that
The object schema export file is being generated. and nothing else happend. no matte how many time i leave the process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.