I clicked on the X and the list of all of our Queues disappeared. Now I can't figure out how to get them back. I have to click on the drop down arrow next to "Switch Queues" to see all the Queues and move from queue to queue.
Hi @jason.heaney
I think it's Queues on Jira Server or Data Center. You can restore the view by clicking on Switch Queues and then the Keep menu open item.Cheers,Nina.
Where was the "x" in this scenario? I can't seem to locate an option to collapse queues in this manner.
Is this JSM Cloud? If so, is it an ITSM template?
Ste
Hello Nina,
The "Keep Menu Open" option wasn't there when I was in my own Queues, but when I switched Queues it became an option and now my menu is back. Thank you
Have a great day
I am glad I could help you
Cheers, Nina.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.