Hi,
I have a requirement where in Scrum board-> Backlog, I need to have a new status "refined" which should be visible along with Backlog. How to achieve it?.
Thanks,
Baskar
Hi @Gnanabaskar
If I understand you correctly in your scrum board when you go to Backlog, you want it to show only issues in backlog and refined or you mean you have a dedicated board called Backlog and here you want this board to show only issues in Backlog and Refined statuses?
Do help clarify the above.
For the former this isn’t possible because anything which isn’t in an active sprint will stay in Backlog.
As for the other you can achieve this by:
Before applying any of the suggestions do first clarify if I understood your requirements correctly and which it is
Hi @Ismael Jimoh ,
I want to see Refined status ( already added to workflow) along with backlog in this screen. A separate section for Refined similar to backlog in this screen.
@Ismael Jimoh ,
I have add a column already, Both Backlog & Refined Statuses should be displayed in BACKLOG Screen.
1. If we create a new issue , It will be in backlog first
2. From Backlog It should be transitioned to Refined status
So both the status should be visible in the same page or screen.
In a Scrum Board - the Backlog tab is split into two parts:
Natively, it's not possible to "split" the Backlog section into multiple sections or lists, if that's what you're looking to do.
Your options include...
I have also seen some teams who...
^ It's not an ideal solution, but sort of achieves what you're looking for - assuming "Refined" is above the Backlog itself.
Let us know if any of these work for your need!
Ste
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.