Hi Community,
I'm still a noob in Jira, but learning slowly. I created this form to create tickets but i keep getting this error upon submitting it. Any ideas where to look?
Thank you,
Hi @Christian Delgado
What did the error explanations page state?
Does it allow you to contact ThinkTilt Support? Just a question, as Forms are now an Atlassian product.
Ste
Hey @Christian Delgado
Did you create the form from a template? I believe they are aware of some issues with the templates at this time.
No, this is a blank form that I created.
I haven't tried contacting ThinkTilt support yet, I figured I will try to find the answer myself first before escalating their way,
One thing worth checking is whether...
Or...
^ This can create an error, because the form is just an extension of the create screen - and still bound by any mandatory/required fields.
I checked the following:
I was able to resolve this issue, it was related to a field linked to another project that was required that i had linked to this form. After some digging, this is now working as intended.
Thank you all,
Thanks for posting this Christian!
This could be useful in future if another user has this question, and finds this answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.