Are there any other places that I should check before/after I edit the name of a group?
Hi @[deleted]
What are Groups in your context?
If these are User Groups, you can't edit their name - you'd have to delete the Group, then recreate it. That would mean you'd need to updating any filters, automation rules, etc, which include the previous Group.
There is a feature request to allow editing of Group names (albeit it's 19 years old) - see ID-6677
Ste
Yes, it's going to update across the site and the name of the group will be updated everywhere it is currently used.
It depends what you want to check for, is it to make sure it's the same everywhere?
@Stuart Capel - London Thank you for your feedback!
@Ste Wright OH NO. I didn't even realize that. very sad
Time to add my vote and watch issue.
Thank you for directing me to the right place!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.