I often have Action Items assigned to me in Confluence. I use a Dashboard for all of Jira issues, gadgets, etc. Is there a way to automatically import actions items assigned to me in my Dashboard?
Hi @Steve Fitzgerald
Jira Dashboards are just for Jira Issues to be displayed. There's no method to display Confluence Actions on them.
Your options are...
Ste
Hi Stephen Wright_Elabor8_,
You mentioned there is an option to "Create the Confluence Actions as Jira Issues." Is this a native Confluence Cloud feature? If so, how can it be accessed?
Your time and assistance in this matter are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention.
Ricardo
Hi @Ricardo Jacamo
No automatic feature - I was simply suggesting tracking actions in Jira so they could be used in the dashboard.
Hi Hi Stephen Wright_Elabor8_
Thank you for your prompt reply. I figured as much; it sounded too good to be true. Hopefully, Atlassian will build a similar functionality sometime in the future.
Best,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.