Hi.I'm would like to get list of users from Jira project with assigned specific role via REST API. Is there is way to do that?
Hi @Dawid Ankowski ,
you can get this information thanks to the following REST API : https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-project-roles/#api-rest-api-2-role-id-get
Basically you'll need to get the role ID first, and then pass the project key and role ID to get a list of users in return.
This page also has other methods that are useful when dealing with project roles.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Thanks Alexis! It worked
Hi @Alexis Robert : Thanks for your input.
But still I am not able to fetch the list of users available on my Project.
I can find assignable users list with below Rest API, but not the already assigned users !
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-user-search/#api-rest-api-2-user-assignable-multiprojectsearch-get
My requirement is:
Unfortunately I am not able find any REST APIs for both of these operations !
Can you please help me. Thanks
This query is solved here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-to-get-users-assigned-to-Jira-Project-and-their/qaq-p/2219936#M238087
This works:
https://{YourCompanyName}.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user/assignable/search?project={JiraIdProject OR JiraProjectKey}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.