I am using the business project in JIRA. When I create an Epic it doesn't let me color code the epic and the epic doesn't come with colors. How can I add a color to my epic?
Hello @Shamoyita Mukherjee
Welcome to the community.
Where are you expecting to see the color you assign to an Epic? Can you provide a screen image and point that out?
Thanks. I am expecting to see it on the board. See below how the purple colored label shows. this is on a software board. Mine is a business board. We are on JIRA software. I cannot color code my epics or even labels. On a software board this happens automatrically I believe.
You can set the Epic Color for an Epic in a Business project, using the Bulk Change feature to edit the field. The color will display in the Child issues where Epic Link is shown. If what you're showing on that card is the Epic Link field, then it should show there also.
Thank you for this pointer. We do not seem to have that option. Even with admin priviledge this is what we have in the ellipsis for an epic inside business projects. I cannot find the bulk change feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.