Hi,
Our locally installed Jira is migrated to the Cloud version last week.
I've not been involved in the migration process but now I'm asked to investigate a specific issue regarding the filters.
Previously, we could add the following piece of code: "NOT Status CHANGED FROM Concept TO Cancelled" to a JQL query.
Now, this does not seem to work anymore since we migrated to the Cloud version. It looks like that whole section is ignored.
In the past (so I was told) the status values would pop up after typing the FROM and TO keywords but that is not the case anymore.
Biggest problem is not the lack of status value pop-ups but the fact that this whole addition (to the full JQL query) seems to be completely ignored resulting in to many records returned.
Any one any thoughts on where to look for a solution?
Regards,
Rob van Eerd