Integration, Add on or Pluggin to integrate Workday to JIRA
@Damayanti Cedeno -
I don't believe there is any pre-build connector. I would recommend you with the following advises:
1) You need to contact Workday vendor for recommendations on integration with JSM.
2) Just found this link (NOTE - I don't know more about this vendor since we don't have integration between Workday/JSM/Jira) - https://automate.io/integration/jira-service-desk/workday. You may want to check it out.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Damayanti Cedeno
Just seeing this post. We are using Workato to pull data from Workday into Jira and vis versa. Happy to connect and provide more info.
Regards,
Caroline McBride
Sr BSA, People Tech
Hello Joseph, thanks so much for your kind guidance. Definitely, I will approach our Workday provider as well as the provider recommended.
Once more, thanks, for your Kindness
Best Regards,
Damayanti Cedeño
IT Coordinator - Intcomex
Hello Caroline, thanks for your kind input, yes definitely will be helpful.
Have my email address Damayanti.cedeno@intcomex.com we could start coordination’s from there.
Hi @Caroline ,
I am looking to integrate Workday with JSM (HR Service Project) for onboarding and offboarding employees. I saw your comment about using Workato. Can we can in contact? I would like to know more about the possibilities are we are currently testing our options.
Regards,Howard
Hi Howard,
Sure, would like to connect. My email is cmcbride@atlassian.com; drop me a line and we can set up a meeting. I may also invite other team members as I will be OOO August 25 - September 6.
Thanks,
Caroline
Hi @Caroline
Although this post was from last year, but I am also looking for the same JIRA-Workday integration solution. Would you mind we connect to learn more about the solution you mentioned?
Thanks.
Hi @Jacky Cheng
Happy to connect. I sent a response to your email to set up some time to review how to accomplish this connection.
Hi @Damayanti Cedeno @Caroline @Howard Nedd @Jacky Cheng @Joseph Chung Yin - We are currently building an application OnRamp, that simplifies Employee Onboarding and Offboarding. The application has native integration to Workday. We are currently previewing to select users to get feedback. We'd love to show it to you and get your feedback. Thanks in advance.
Hey @Damayanti Cedeno
Did you manage to integrate Workday with Jira? I am keen to understand what product/ connector you ended up using.
Thanks!
Hi,
Anyone interested to integrated migration to Workday and integrate with Jira, you can reach out to me, we have recently setup Onboarding / Off boarding / Transfer workflow
jiraworkday@gmail.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.