For the Cloud Version-Migration Testing
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for clarification on the Send Email function of the IFTTT Integration Rules macro.
1) This page shows the IFTTT macro inside the form definition macro but when I attempt to insert the IFTTT macro, it always creates it below the form definition macro. Also, when configuring the IFTTT macro, I see this message which is confusing because the first paragraph alludes to being able to create the IFTTT macro inside the form definition, but the second paragraph contradicts it:
2) Even though I have the Sender field filled with my email address, one success email shows the sender as confiforms-noreply@vertuna.com . I found this piece in the Confluence configuration for ConfiForms that suggests we can configure our own email server, but I can't locate how to do this; however I found this open item that seems to indicate Confluence Cloud doesn't allow email configuration.

If anyone has successfully configured the IFTTT macro to send emails showing the correct value as the Sender, please let me know how this was achieved.