We currently work with a 3rd party provider and are looking to give them access to just tickets on the backlog that are relevant to them.
Using the following method I have managed to nearly achieve what I am looking for however I am unable to rank the tickets as independent tickets and instead they can only be ranked within the bounds of the parent ticket (Epic).
Current solution
- Main board is a nextgen board
- Have created a new project with a classic board based on a filter (project in (ENA, PSD) AND status NOT IN (Done, Abandoned) AND labels = 3rdParty ORDER BY Rank ASC
- Ranking is enabled on the classic board
All tickets with the label are being pulled through to the new board correctly, however I am unable to rank them outside of the parent ticket. When looking in the backlog on the classic board all tickets are showing as a sub-task of PSD-x (which is the EPIC)
Is there either a setting to change this behaviour or a better way to achieve the same outcome?
Many thanks