"attachment": [
{
"self": "/rest/api/3/attachment/38477",
"id": "38477",
"filename": "image-20220322-152329.png",
"author": {<removed for brevity},
"displayName": "<user name>",
"active": true,
"timeZone": "Europe/London",
"accountType": "atlassian"
},
"created": "2022-03-22T15:24:03.145+0000",
"size": 25485,
"mimeType": "image/png",
"content": "/rest/api/3/attachment/content/38477",
"thumbnail": "/rest/api/3/attachment/thumbnail/38477"
}
],
Obviously this is fine all the time there is only a single attachment, but as soon as more than one is added then I need to see the link somehow.
At present, I'm just trying to figure out how to make that link in order to get data out. Once I'm done, then I'll switch my attention to how to add an inline image via the API which I had previously assumed was a case of adding the image as an attachment and then referencing the returned ID when attempting to create the inline image. That now seems like that is not going to work either.
Any help anybody can give would be much appreciated.