Our Jira Structure Gantt is large, and we wish to be able to filter the Gantt and only show areas where there are scheduling conflicts. Is this possible?
Many Thanks
Hi, Becky. Welcome to the community.
A couple of questions:
The answers to these will help us formulate a better response.
-dave
Hi. I have the same question as the original poster. Our gantt currently has ~1000 issues and it was created using generators.
Hi, I have the same questions and a similar Gantt using generators.
I see that there was no answer in the past 3 years... :-(
Anyone has an answer?
Thanks!
Hello @Marc-André Filion-Pilon If you want a way to quickly find all tasks that have scheduling conflicts on the Gantt chart, you can do it like this:1. Add the Gantt Scheduling Error column to your structure.2. Enable sorting by this column. The column returns 'Error' for every issue that has a conflict, so after sorting, you can display all such issues/tasks at the top of the structure.I hope this helps. If you have more questions about Structure or Structure.Gantt, please reach out to us directly at our support portal. The community posts can sometimes be overlooked.Best regards,StepanTempo (the Structure app vendor)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.