Hello,
I have a workflow in Jira where I am allowing all statuses to reach a specific status.
After I reach this status, I am not able to go back to any of the other statuses.
I tried adding another transition from the status to other statuses (manually) but when trying to save I get an error that I cannot be making such a change on an active draft (what is this joke? it's a draft...).
Is there a way to let a status that all other statuses can transition to, go back to all other statuses without:
1. Manually creating these transitions
2. Re-creating and re-assigning the workflows to the project because of this bug that I can't make such changes on the draft?
i.e.:
To do can go to:
In progress can go to:
I would like to define that Pending will have a transition to all statuses (To do, In progress)
Thanks