Any one have the problem
I can not search using status attribute:
for example, this: "status" IN ("ARKIVERT KUNDE")
Hi @Juhaina Almama
Is Status capitalized? Note IQL is a little picky about case sensitivity.
Hi Mark
I try "Status" IN ("ARKIVERT KUNDE") , "Status" NOT IN ("ARKIVERT KUNDE")
but it is not supported,
Can you confirm where you are executing this query? Is it within Insight or are you trying to execute from the Jira Advanced Search?
If Insight, your query syntax looks correct. I have an object where I use status as well. Here's a screenshot of the Insight query showing results:
If you're trying to query in Jira, it won't work this way. Jira queries are based upon issues. You would need to have a custom field that enables the user to select an object. The issue is then linked to the selected object.
From there, you would leverage the iqlFunction:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/insight-jql-functions/
I hope this helps.
Thanks Mark
It seem that I have problem with insight, I tried the same on other insight cloud site and it works fine but not on my production cloud site.
Yes that is odd that when you use the drop-down, no options are available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.