Hi Experts,
We do not have a fixed forward progression as 6-7 requirements each having 10s of stories are worked as need basis and we move around the cards
Unfortunately some cards, I have worked are not visible in teams views.
1. When I click Boards - > Epics Kanban
I see my cards
2. When I click Teams Kanban ( The board referred by all) the the cards re not visible.
I changed the rank to top, changed the phase but still cannot see my cards.
I see in progress 2 of 20 and but cannot able to see them on the board.
I do have permission to change the board configuration. to test, I even moved out the existing card. Help to sort this appreciated.
Note: I did see card not visible existing questions but not able to relate my issue with them, please suggest ideas to fix my issues. Thanks a lot.