Where can I find instructions on building JIRA image so that I can change ownereship and run as a jira user
Hi @Rekha Khandhadia
Can you clarify on what you mean by build a custom image for Jira?
Ste
We cannot create deployment in our employment with security context user of jira/jira
It was suggested that I have to rebuild image with as user jira/jira.
I am trying to deploy jira using ksutomize to deploy on Openshift.
@Rekha Khandhadia you do not need to build any custom image to be able to run Jira on OpenShift. All permissions issues can be mitigated by adding runtime volumes. Have you seen my most recent response?
As far as I understand, Jira container starts which means there are no issues with scc. In OpenShift your containers start with an unprivileged user. You can change that by allowing anyuid for a service account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.