What is the best way to disable outgoing mail functionality in the cloud?
We have migrated a Jira instance to the cloud and we're testing it out; some time has passed. We're testing sync functionality with Exalate plugin to keep the new cloud instance in sync with the server, which we're currently still using.
The clients are not yet using the cloud instance. When I sync issues with Exalate it looks like the cloud will try to notify ticket owners of errors.
I'm thinking about stopping email on the cloud, while I resolve these sync issues, and then restarting the Jira cloud mail service. When I do this what happens, just it just store up all of the email and then when the service is started, it sends out all of the mail in the queue? How can I clear out the mail queue without sending in the cloud?
Thanks for your feedback,