I have a set of automation rules that clone a ticket from one project to another. I want the Origin ticket to be closed out after it's been cloned into the different project. Is this possible?
Hi @Robert L. Nowitzke ,
Without knowing your rule details I would say: yes.
As you are obviously handling the original ticket (as you clone it) you could add another action to yout automation rule after the clone that transition to the required status (eg. „Closed“).
If this needs further please send a screenshot of you automation for better understanding and easier analyze.
BestStefan
Once the team responsible and assignee are entered it clones the ticket to another project,
Is the clone action handled in another rule?
is there a further question?
The process clones the ticket to another project after it's been reassigned to a Team and Person. (Which happens when it's assigned to the specific team and person)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.