Hello, under the People tab in Confluence I set up my Team under "Start a Team" and I have them all invited but none of them has received an Invite and none can get into our Team. am I missing something? Thanks
THUNDERKAT 215
CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu Welcome to Confluence!
How are you inviting these users? Only Admins can invite users, and that is done through Administration->User Management. You won't see users until they accept the invite and an account is created.
Thanks for the quick response @Andy Gladstone I just followed the directions and set up my team and the "Invite" shown next to the team members. I have no idea how they would actually be invited (couldn't find that info). So now it looks like I have to put in a ticket in order to have my invites actually sent?
I misunderstood how you were inviting your users. They should have received an email. The email will come from your name and (Atlassian) <notifications@atlassian.net>. I just tested this in my instance and a screenshot of the email the user received appears below. Perhaps this went to the user's Junk email or was quarantined by some internal policy you have since it appears to come from an internal user but is from an external email address?
CStanlick@purdueglobal.edu please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.